Reach People Emotionally and Personally Through Religious Magnets
Inviting people to come to church will always be challenging. First, you have to think about how you want to portray the image of your church to the people you are attracting.You have to find a way to do that without compromising the message or belief of the church. You also have to ask yourself if you are a charismatic church, traditional or somewhere in between. In businesses, advertising involves trying to persuade people and that applies to with your church as well. You want to persuade people to attend to foster faith and attend to your services. Advertisements are a way to inform people and that is not enough. Our Religious and Church Magnets will not only inform people but it will help you connect with them and reach to them emotionally.
According to the Barna Research Group, 47% of American adults attend church in a given weekend. How about the remaining 53% of people? Where did this group go? In this sector, people usually make a decision based on their emotions so it is important that the promotional tool you will be handing out will connect with them on a personal level to help encourage them to go to church. These custom magnets will be the answer to your prayer since you can make our custom magnets into your own by customizing it.
Do not be intimidated by the idea that if you are a small church with a tiny budget you cannot compete against other churches who are into national advertising agencies. You can get the same attention as they are getting yet you are doing it on a practical level. Do not be afraid for we offer inexpensive custom magnets to help you. Choose the color you prefer, add your own logo or an inspirational quote perhaps without having to worry about the cost since it will be free.Make it the way you want it so that it can be more personal and more of like how you want your church to be viewed by outsiders. We have our art designers who can assist you and will help put your vision into reality. Now, that is amazing right?
Our religious and church magnets come in different categories to make your browsing more convenient.
- We have our Church Business Card Magnets. These are ideally given duringlarge conventions. It comes in sizes 2×3.5 or 3.5×2.
- Our Church Calendar Magnets will remind individuals or families daily. These custom magnets come in different sizes as well. These can easily stick to refrigerator doors for 365 days.
- Catholic Church Magnets are for you if you are a catholic congregation.
- You can choose from any of our Church Information Magnet or Cross and Bible Magnets if you want something to just randomly give to anyone in the community without worrying about the cost of each custom magnet.
- Church Training Leaders Magnets and Religious Holiday Magnets are great reminders to church members and the community if there are any occasions or celebrations that the congregation will have.
So, you see? These custom magnets are the perfect investments if you want to reach out emotionally to all the people in the community. You are able to connect personally with each individual every time you hand these out. If you are concerned about the design or art that you want to be imprinted on these custom magnets, we have our expert designers who will gladly assist you. Just inform them of the design or the way you want it done and they will gladly do it for you because here at Custommagnetsdirect.com we aim for 100% customer satisfaction. Every client that we deal with, we value.